Thursday, January 10, 2008

Little Johnny

One afternoon the teacher comes back from lunch and is very tired and emotional. As such she says to the boys and girls in the class that if they can stand up, say what their father does for a living and spell it, they can go home !!
Fist up is Wendy. "My daddy is a Baker, B A K E R." Very good Wendy, home you go.
Next up is Simon who chirps up "My dad is a butcher, B U T C H E R. That was great Simon, home you go too.
Next up was Theo who said "My daddy is a shirtmaker, S H I T M .." The teacher interrupted Theo telling him that he had left out a letter and to start again. S H I T M A .... No, she said again, you have left a letter out. Try again. By this time Theo was getting very annoyed and so yelled out S H I T M ... at which point the teacher said to him "Listen Theo, you've still left out a letter, so go behind that blackboard over there and write it down, then you will clearly see what you have done wrong. Off Theo went to the back of the classroom blackboard.
Little Johnny stood up and after being acknowledged by the teacher said "My daddy is a Bookmaker, I don't know how to spell it but I'll give you 10 to 1 he's writing SHITMAKER on the back of that blackboard !!

No comments: